Pharmacist is needed to perform the following duties:
- Check prescription orders from medical practitioner, nursing home and hospitals and dispense drugs fill bottles or capsule with correct quantity and other composition of preparation;
- Dispense non -prescription drugs to public;
- Provide information to customers on potential drug interactions and potential overdose;
- Consult with physicians and/or nursing staff via telephone regarding orders, interactions and patient reactions to medications
- Counsel patients on their medication and therapeutic outcomes for overall health.
- Ensure patients understanding of prescribed instruction and provide guidance in respect of storage of medication;
- Review narcotic reconciliations, dispense, and verify medication in compliance with state federal regulations;
- Orient and mentor new pharmacy technicians;
- Manage drug inventory assist with drug file maintenance;
- Assist with quality improvement initiatives;
- Check Patient’s blood sugar level, blood pressure and Pulse oxygen;
- Performing medication therapy management for Medicare part D patients;
- Execute training to pharmacy staff with essential training like HIPAA & FWA
Bachelor’s degree needed in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Pharmaceutics.